8/19/2007

essay3 (without have,has,had)

On 13 Auguet,I wake up at 8.30, I go to the class at 9.30.It is a law subject.And then I go to the class at 2pm ,It is a english subject.I finish a class at 15.30,I go to the Mall shopping center because I appoint my old friends in there.They are my high school friends.We appoint at the bowing zone on the fifth floor of the Mall shopping center.We race a bowing match.We share a man into 3 groups.I,Roung and Pop ,we are the first group. Sane,Sun and gift,they are the second group. Por,Phang,Nan and Man,they are the third group. The last,group of Por Phang,Nan and Man is the winner. And then we go to the Por's house.Because her mom need to feed we ,It like the assemble party.We make the bar-B-Q party and talk about the past of us in the high school.I 'm so happy.My brother drive to take me at 21.30.We arrive to my house at 22.10. And then I go to take a shower before go to bad.

On 14 August,Today is rainning,I drive to the University.I go to the class late,really I must to go to the class at 9.30 but I go to the class at 10.25.Because today I meet the traffic jam problem.It is the big problem.Before I go in the class,I go to tell to the teacher about why I come late.I finish a class at 15.30, Today,I did't see my friend in this class.So,I call to my friend,and tell he about next week " you must to do your homework." And then I go back to my house.I need to see the late chapter about the thai series in the TV. I saw there before do this job.I do it to 20.00 before go to take a shower and go to bad.

On 15 August,I did't do my homework because I 'm lazy.'-'

On 16 August,I wake up at 8.30,I go to the class at 9.30 ,I finish class at 15.30,and then I come back to my home before I go to hang out with my friends.I go to take a shower, first. And then find something to eat before go to drink.I go to RCA. I come back to my house at 3 am in the morning.When I come back to my house ,I go to take a shower and drink a lot of water before go to bad.

On 17 August,I wake up at 1 pm. WoooooW!!!!!!! It is my first time.

I go to take a shower before go to the University.I go to the class at 15.30 .It finish at 17.30. And then I go to the Emporium shopping mall, I take the talking-dict (E-dictionary) to repair because It is not work.I go alone.I'm finish at 8 pm.Before I come back to my house, I go to buy a cup of ice chocolate in the coffee shop.And arrive by Taxi-metter. When I go back to my house ,I go to take a shower and see the TV. I go to bad at 23.00

On 18 August,I wake up at 10 am ,I 'm launder the clothes,before go out with my friends. I go out at 1 pm and I come back at 19.30 and I do this job at 22.30 .And then I need to go to take a shower before go to bad.Because toromrow I need to conclude the constitution.

Now In Thailand,we use the new constitution because after we use the new constitution ,we are dissolve an assembly or the partiament.

1 comment:

Jasper said...

Now In Thailand,we use the new constitution because after we use the new constitution ,we are dissolve an assembly or the partiament.
What do you mean by that?