8/06/2007

essay

On friday, I have class at 14.00 pm.The subject is about engling for lawyer.Before I and my friends go to there class,we go the computer room first.Because my friend need to chance something about them E-mail.And then we go to the class.I finish a class at 17.30 pm.I and my friends go to see the movie.The movie is about a rat need to be a cooker,but the human did't like it.Because it is a rat.My friend like itso much,but I did't like it.And then I go to the coffee shop before came back to my home.I 'm go to take a shower before go to see the TV.I saw the japan series.I liked some guy in there series.I go to bed at 2.30 am.
At 4 August,today I must to take care my older brother.He come from USA,he have a trip around Asia.He came with his friends,2 man and 1 woman,so they have 4 person.I take them to JJ market,because they need to buy some gift to take to USA.We go to JJ market at 14.00 pm,we walk around and buy many things.And then we come back to my home,because we need to take a shower before do something else.We plan to go to RCA to night.So before we go to RCA ,we need to take a nap,because we so tried.We get up at 18.30, and then we go to eat something before go to the pub.We go to the pub at 20.00.We are happy and fun.We are drank.We finish at 4.30 am.And then we go find some thing to eat.We came bake home at 5 am,and then we go to bed,we did't take a shower.We need to sleep first before do anything.We get up at 13.30,we are tried,and then we go to take a shower before eat the rice.And go to MBK shopping store.Because my older brother need to buy many game to take to USA.We walk around and buy the things.My older brother buy the dry friuts and many games.He liked its so much.And then my anut call me,she tell me about to night.She need to give a farewell party to my older brother and his firends.She invite all cousins about to night.We are appoint at 18.30.Tonight we are happy because we meet everyone in my big family.We take a long time to speak and eat.We move at 22.00,and then I came bake to my home at 22.50,and go to take a shower before go to bed.Because I and other consins need to send mo older brother and his friends to the airport at 5 am.I'm so tried,but I happy about this time. *-*

No comments: