9/03/2007

essay4

On monday,I wake up at 8am ,I go to take a shower and go to the University.I have a class at 9.30 ,I have another class at 2pm. I done at 15.30, and then I go to the BTS (the sky train) ,because I need to go to the my sister's offic e. Today,I and my sister need to go to the Paragon Shopping Center. Because it has the wedding fair ( the wedding organization) , my sister need to see about the wedding job, the gift for the wedding and the wedding card. My sister will be a married on January,next year. I drive to the my sister's office and take her to the Paragon Shopping Center. It has alot of people.Because it is a first day in the wedding fair,the wedding fair has 10 days. I and my sister come back to my house at 21.30 and then I go to the a shower before go to check my E-mail. And do this job, I go to bad at 1am.
On 26/07 , I have a class at 15.30 , I go to the University at 12.30 , I go to buy something eat before go to the class. Today, I and my friend has to present the job in the classroom. I present about the opinion of student about the uniform in the University. I check about the statistics in the internet and do the questionnaire for ask another student in the another university.
I do the questionnaire about :
- what do you think about the uniform for study?
- what do you think about the uniform now?
- It is suitable for the students?
- why some student needed to buy the violate uniform?
- how to change 's idea to some student about the violate uniform?

I take the questionnaire to another university in bangkok. I separate about the government university and the private university. I saw alot of the opinion in the students.Many students say " In the private university has alot of the violate uniform" because In the private did't strict about the uniform, but In the government university ,It is strict about the uniform or it is strict more then the private university.
I approve about there. so, I need to make a summary about the uniform in the university , In my 's opinion is " I don't care about the rule in the university because the university can't check about the all uniform, but I care about the realize of the student. Because the rule of the university can't stay long ,but the realize must to stay in the human".

On 27/07 , I have a class at 9.30, It is a law subject. And then I have a class at 2 pm ,It is a english subject. Today,I did't have plan about when I done the class. So,I go back to my house ,and saw the TV , before go to take a shower and do this job.I do this job at 19.30 and done at 22.00 ,and then I see the korea series in the UBC. It is finish at 23.30, and then I go to bad.
On 28/07 , I wake up at 11 am. Today,I have a class at 15.30. My sister call me at 1 pm, She told me about "tomorrow she has a meeting with some guy , so she persuade me to go with her".
We woke up at 8 am , and drive to the hotel at 9 am and finish at 2 pm. And then we drive to the coffee shop before drive to home. And then I go to take a shower before walk out tot he coffee shop around my house ,and read a book for the final exam.I come back my house at 21.30 and then go to take a shower before go to bad.

No comments: