2/09/2008

NBA Basketball League



From the beginning I was a student who didn’t know basketball. Until my friend came and invite me to join the game. From that day I was very love basketball. I started watching NBA from that day. My first match that I watched is Chicago Bulls versus Utah Jazz. I must admit that I’m a biggest fan of Michael Jordan. His skill and ability is very world-class. Now I want to tell you about NBA that I’d watch in my life.
In 1997 Michael Jordan is a superstar in basketball all around the world. He retired in the end of season. However his name is still in my memories. Few years later he decided to come back but this time it’s not easy for him because the new generation of NBA has improve the standard and other factor is his age that too old for modern basketball. He played a shot time for Washington Wizard. So the new generation was show up his name is Kobe Bryant. This guy was cool because his first season for LA Lakers his name was in the All-Star Game. “How can he do that?” I wasn’t surprised because Kobe was team leader in scoring in regular season. That time the journalist in USA compared Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan. In my point of view both of them is a superstar but in different time. I almost forgot one thing that is in the past a basketball shoe call Air Jordan is very expensive but it very beautiful. I brought it when I was 13 years old. Now I throw it in the garbage already because it torn. The biggest event of the season is the All-Star game. In this event the fan of NBA can vote players to play that game and in that day we’d the other competition that is Slam-dunk Contest and 3-points shoot. I love this event because you can see the extraordinary things happened such as a powerful slam-dunk or a skillful dunk. And in the match western conference versus eastern conference and the player is the superstar that you voted play against each other. It’s a greatest moment for who have a chance to watch.
From the story that I narrated I want to tell Thai people that basketball is a very entertaining sport just like soccer but it scored easier than soccer. For people who want to practice to play basketball I suggest that you must read the rules and you must know about how to score and defense. If you know already you must keep practice and you’ll be a great basketball in the future.

No comments: