2/09/2008

Manchester United


Barclays Premier League is the best league in this world because it’s have a greatest managers and greatest players form around the world. And one of the biggest clubs is Manchester United. I assure that if you have a chance to watch United played you’ll feel like a time has stopped everything around you has stopped. The reason that I dare to assure because I’m the one of united fans.
I started watch Premier League since 1999. That year United has won a triple famous champs namely Barclays Premier League, The English FA Cup and The UEFA Champions Leagues. In the final match of Champions Leagues United was leading by Bayern Munich 0-1 but the amazing thing happened in the additional time United score 2 goals on last 2 minutes of the game and win the match 2-1. Do you believe it? The most incredible thing happen on first year that I’d watch United played. It’s very good feeling and stuck in my heart that United is a very good fighter and nicely style of played. From that point I turn to Red Devil fans immediately. Let’s talk about the players. My favorite players are Paul Stoles and Ryan Gigs. These two players is the productivity of the academy of Manchester United. Now Gigs is 34 years old and Stoles 32 years old. A long serve player for United that the fans and the club love them so much. A nickname of Gigs is “Wizard Winger” because his dribbling skill is very good and the vision and creativity is excellence. I don’t surprise for that nickname. Now Gigs nearly to beat the record of Sir Bobby Charlton who played the most for United. The situation today United was follow the Rival Arsenal 5 points and have a game in league 12 games. I believe the devil will rise to the top soon. Former United player and England superstar David Beckham. These guys came from the academy too and archive the success with United before he had a trouble with the manager Sir Alex Ferguson. And Fergie sold Beckham to Real Madrid in Spain. I believe the people around the world 95% know who is David Beckham. From the 3 player that I’d tell I abridge that the academy of Manchester United is the best one in this world. From now soccer will change the style and pattern. If you want to success you must prepare from now and plan you future like United that training and signing the youth hope that one day they will be a superstar like the past players.

No comments: