11/12/2007

5/11/2007-11/11/2007

At 5/11/2007, I have a make up the Ethics subject at Bang Na campus. I go to Bang Na at 11 am, and then I go to find something to eat before go to class at 14.00 - 17.00 ; I go with my friends. When we done a Ethics class, we go to the bus center for buy a ticket to Hun Mek campus. we go to Hun Mek campus at 19.30, and then we go to find something to eat before go home. I go to my home at 21 pm, and then I go to take a shower before go to bad.

At 6/11/2007, I wake up at 7 am. I go to take a shower brfoer go to the University at 8.20, because I have a class at 8.30 . I done at 11.30, and then I must to go to next class. I done at 12.30 , I am so hungy. I go find something to eat, I eat alot of foods before go to my home.
And then I go to take a shower before go to a class at 15.30, I done at 19.30, when I done, I and my friends go to see the movie at the Major Rumkumkang. We saw the animation movie. It is so cuts. And then I go back to my home before go to take a shower again,and then go to sleep at 22.30

At 7/11/2007, I wake up at 11 am. And then I go to see the TV, before go to take a shower to go to the University. I have a class at 2 pm. Before I go to a class, I go to the Q building. I go to ask Ms. Nongna, I needed to ask her about the holiday in the ABAC University. But she did not know yet. And then I go to a class. I done at 19.30, I go to my home to take a shower before go to the party at Akamai. I find alot of friends. I am so happy. When the pub close, I and my friends go to eat something before go to home.

At 8/11/2007, Today I have one class at 11 am. I woke up at 10 am. ANd then I go to take a shower before go to the University. I call to my friend to met at the S building before go to the class. I done at 12.30, And then I and my friend go to the Mall, to buy the gift to my sister. I buy the liltte gift to my sister for a wedding party. And then I go to my home. I needed to sleep so much. I woke up 20.15 , I go to find some thing to eat before go to take a shower and then I go to see the TV, before go to bed at 2 am. in the morring.

At 9/11/2007, Today I did not have a class, I wake up at 11 am, and then I go to eat something before go to take a shower. Today I stay at home all day, I do my homework, I saw the TV, I sleep, I find something to eat, all day.

At 10/11/2007, Today I wake up at 7 am. because I have a class all day, The frist class at 8 am, The second class at 11 am, The third class at 15.30, I done at 18.30 . I am so tried ,so I go to my home. Before go to take a shower, I go to see my grand father to kiss him, because to day is he birthday's. And then I go to take a shower before come to eat a lot of foods, before see the TV with everyone in the house. I go to bad at 22.30.

No comments: