11/19/2007

12/11/2007-18/11/2007

At 13/11/2007, My friends called me, they asked me about To Night. It is my friends birthday, Best and Aong. They have a party at Aong's house. I tell them "I do". Before I go, I must to go to the University frist, because today I have a class at 11 am. And then I go to Siam to buy a gift to them. I buy a wallet to Aong,It is a black colour. And buy a wallet, It is a rose-pink colour to Best,too. I go to Aong'house at 7 pm. I walk to Best'mom and Aong'mom,first. Before walk to Best and Aong to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and send a gift to him and her. It done at 1 am. in the morning. And then I drive to home and go to take a shower, before go to bad. It is a long day for me.
At 14/11/2007, I wake up at 8 am. Because I have a class at 9 am. It is so tried for me because last night, It is a long day. When I done, I go to find the list about the Hotel. Because next year we have the party about the graduate party. So, I and me friands in the committee, try to find a list and try to call them to ask about how much for thr party and anything for the party,too. And then I go back to my house.
At 16/11/2007, This week I have alot of party, because today my sister, she will graduate at KU university. So,I call to her to ask her about, how we met and what time?
I call to my mom and ask her about what to buy to my sister for graduate. She is a cousin,not my real sister. I buy a bouquet of flowers to her,and write a graduate card to her. I and my sister take alot of pictures. We are so happy and funny. My aunt so happy because her son is graduate. We done before my sister must to go to the auditorium for get the diploma.
When my sister go to the auditorium, I and my aunt go to buy something to eat and go back to the house. When I go to my home,I go to take a shower first, and then I go to sleep because It is a hot day,It is so tried. I wake up at 5 pm. And then my aunt tell me about the party to night. We have a family party in the house.
At 17/11/2007, Today I must to go to the Bang Na Cumpus, because on 19/11/2007 , the University has a AU GAMES. All of faculty must to send the cheering team and must to adorn the cheer stage for the competition.
At 18/11/2007, It is a dress rehearsal for AU GAMES.

No comments: